Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Billing Cycle & Data Warning Tab Greyed Out

Kimbo3007
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am trying to increase my data limit as for some reason I have a restriction of 2GB on my phone and I keep getting warnings when I go over this even though my monthly allowance is alot more. I have spoken to Vodafone who have said I need to do this on my phone myself, which was a BIG HELP seeing as the button is greyed out.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

Have a look in the data monitor on your device (where it is will depend on what you have) and see if there's a lock there.   If that's set, turn it off or set it higher.   I think that's what the customer service people mean.

I'm not aware of a data cap setting on your My Vodafone account now that this is automatic - unless you are on an older tarriff.   If you're still stuck, contact the Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter and they'll be able to investigate for you.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

hrym

Have a look in the data monitor on your device (where it is will depend on what you have) and see if there's a lock there.   If that's set, turn it off or set it higher.   I think that's what the customer service people mean.

I'm not aware of a data cap setting on your My Vodafone account now that this is automatic - unless you are on an older tarriff.   If you're still stuck, contact the Social Media team on Facebook or Twitter and they'll be able to investigate for you.

BandOfBrothers

Which phone are you using @Kimbo3007  ?

Let's see if we can walk you through it's  settings.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you everyone for your help but I have now sorted it 😀