Solution

Roaming Caps

deryklane85
4: Newbie

Hi everyone.

Can someone please explain to me in laymen's terms the difference between the 

£39 EU & ROW Data Spend Cap 

£250 Roaming Spend Limit

I did ask in live chat and I wound up more confused than ever, I did check in my terms and conditions,  but I didnt get the answer any more clearer, what does each one do? if theres. £39  pound cap, why is there a £250 cap? 

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

According to the information on the Terms and Conditions here mentioned by you @deryklane85 , the £39 EU and ROW spend cap is the data spend cap, although Vodafone do mention the monthly limit for data is 25GB.

The £250 Roaming Spend limit is for additional roaming out of bundle extra data purchase, if you decide the 25GB is inadequate and need extra data for the monthly period.

There is now a connection charge for outgoing calls mentioned here Roaming Charges 

Thanks that does help me a lot, is it still free to receive calls while roaming? 

AnnS

Definitely @deryklane85 , it's always free to receive standard calls and texts when roaming. Please refer to the charge checker link above where this is mentioned. 

deryklane85
4: Newbie

Thank you, I have managed to turn off the 39 quid one but I will leave the 250 in place, just as a back up! Thank you again for your help!