Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S21 ultra

Gracy22
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have ordered 5 days ago and it hasnt been deliver yet? How long it will take.?

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Gracy22 

On the website here:  S21 Ultra you will see that delivery is 1 to2 weeks.

Vodafone will keep you updated throughout the order process with email updates, when the phone is out for delivery you will receive an email with tracking information.

edited to add: @Gracy22  If you put the order number into the track my order link here: Getting your order although you won't yet be able to track the order you should still be able to see information about the order.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Gracy22 

The take up on the phone has been tremendous indeed.

Nice choice of phone if I may say so. :Winking_smiley:

I would suggest to call 191 or 0333 3040191 or engage with the Live Chat Agents and they'll both check the status of the order to ensure everything is going as it should and look at the status of the phone.

Sometimes the colour chosen or internal storage capacity option can cause delays if one particular one is more popular than another.

I hope you receive the phone ASAP.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

The only colour that is available is phantom black and silver so i chosed the black one and i chosed the lowest memory. I hope i can receive my phone since the phone im using now is causing me headaches.

BandOfBrothers

My choice would have been the phantom black too. The new black looks really nice.

As for internal storage that's a personal choice as the phone no longer accepts a sd card so the internal storage and online vault storage options come into play.

I do hope you get it soon.

Perhaps customer services can give you some more information.

Is there anything we can help with in regards to your current phone @Gracy22  ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.