Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Uploading ID docs to Protect Me form in order to get PAC code

LA68
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My phone was stolen so I blocked sim. Have new phone & new contract with another provider. When I asked Vodafone for PAC code, they gave me PUK code by mistake. Now they are making me fill out Protect Me form to get PAC code. Trying to, but it's not accepting my screenshots of documents. I emailed screenshots to myself and chose "small" size. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @LA68 

The file can only be up to 2MB for each file and if you are attaching screenshots, this will probably be where you are having the problems.   It shouldn't be necessary for you to go to all this trouble to verify your identity, I trust this is the form Customer Services are asking you to complete:  Fraud ID Verification Form.

At least by coming to the forum you have found the place to get this solved, give the Forum Team time to get to the thread and they will be able to help removing the block against your number and get your PAC code for you to give to the new provider.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

I have had my ID docs accepted, but have now been told they still cannot give me a PAC code due to a technical fault. I only have one more week to give my new provider the PAC code, or I won’t be able to keep my former number. 

I’m beginning to think this is personal and they will know I only have one week left. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LA68  - I don’t want you to feel this way! If you’ve emailed us via the link @TJ sent, then we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

If not, then please contact my team via one of the following options:

• Twitter using @VodafoneUK
  • Facebook using Vodafone UK
  • Live chat

I still haven’t received my PAC code. My id docs have been accepted but they say there’s a technical fault. 

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@LA68 Which team have you submitted I.D into? Has the representative stated what the technical fault is that's preventing you from having your PAC? Have you tried contacting us on Facebook or Twitter as previously suggested?