Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My samsung galacy note 10 plus 5isG blocked

Jumarajabuf
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My samsung galaxy note 10 Plus is blocked afyer many entries. I have contacted the customer support last 6 days and promosed to get sution in max 48 hours until today no reslonse

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have got agent online and in the end he he  provided the same aswered i receibved 8 days ago to wait for 2-10 days!

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

What type of blocked are you experiencing @Jumarajabuf 

1. Sim blocked which occurs if a person has turned on their Sim Pin and then enters the 4 digit pin too many times resulting in a Puk being needed to which customer service on 191 or Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries  can help with.

2. The amount of tries to unlock a phone has on its internal counter to all networks has been used up after inserting the Vodafone Nuc. The phone would need to be sent off for the counter to be reset.

3. The phone has had its imei blocked which is known as blacklisting due to a phone being reported as lost or stolen. Only the original owner can have this lifted via Vodafone customer services.

Unfortunately there is no account access assistance via the Vodafone Forum anymore.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I requested the NUC that was sent on email. When I entered sevral times did not work and in the end . It Gives a message Enter MCK ,  NUC is blocked too many retries. 

On 18/03/2020 I contacted online support they understaood the matter and promissed to send on email within 48 hours. Todate I have not received the code. Very frusted as I am locked out in foreign country and have no phone. Please support asap

Josh
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Jumarajabuf As @BandOfBrothers mentioned, we'll need to take a closer look into your account to get this all sorted for you. Please can you reach out to our team using one of the following methods?:

Twitter - @VodafoneUK

Facebook – Vodafone UK

Live chat – Click Here

Thanks, I chose online support but  all the time there is no agent available !!!. . On 18th March 2020 was L got online support and ahe/ je got all my account details ad said I will get a code within 48 hours . 

Can vodafone help on this matter pleaec. Very disappointed customer despite being a loyal customer several years now how can I face such a simple problem to resolve. I have no phone 

They can @Jumarajabuf but not via your post on the forum.

Please contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via the avenues already provided to you.

Current Phone  >

I have inly chat online but each time I.try i get response all agents are busy.

@Jumarajabuf wrote:

I have inly chat online but each time I.try i get response all agents are busy.

It's best to leave the Live Chat open until an agent becomes available @Jumarajabuf 

Understandably everyone will be really busy.

Current Phone  >

I have got agent online and in the end he he  provided the same aswered i receibved 8 days ago to wait for 2-10 days!

Really frustrating