Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim network pin blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

conorellis2015
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi everyone, I've been given a Vodafone-locked Samsung s6 and I've been trying to put a Giffgaff sim in it. When I turned on the phone for the 1st time since having it and putting in the new sim, I was given the following request, "Sim network pin blocked. Enter SIM network PUK". So, I've tried to put in the Vodafone NUC I was given, the Giffgaff PUK code and even tried the PAC code from Giffgaff, yet each time it says unsuccessful. I am aware that after 10 times the sim is permanently locked so I have avoided doing such. Can anyone guide me on how I am able to use my Giffgaff sim in this Vodafone locked Samsung, and what code I need to type in when given this prompt when I start the phone up? 

Many thanks, 

Conor

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There have been some previous threads asking this question @conorellis2015 , if you enter the question in the forum search facility these will come up and provide previous answers.

Drop the Social Team a message and they willl get the MSK Master code for you by following this information Contact Us