Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC Resolution team

paul5rowe5
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am having problems unlocking my iphone5s and visited your store on Saturday. As I have completed all the steps listed online I was given an email address for NUCresolutions. I spent time writing an email with all the details I was asked to send but when I submitted my email earlier this morning all I received in return was a failure message telling me that the address I was given by the store is incorrect. Please can you help point me at a place on your website where I can find the correct email address to contact NUC Resolutions. 

Thanks, Paul

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @paul5rowe5 

As you have already completed this form: Unlock code Request , Vodafone will submit the request to Apple, you will then receive an updated email when Apple have unlocked the phone on database.   To complete the unlocking process you need to insert an alternative SIM in the phone or synchronise to Finder. 

To prove ownership, Vodafone will ask that you use a Vodafone SIM in the phone for 30 days.

Try the search facility of the forum where you will find previous threads with answers.

I have done all that. My personal SIM has been in place since May. I have completed the online forms, been told to wait 10 days but then 5 minutes later received an Unlocking unsuccessful email. I need help from NUC Resolutions as per advice from the Vodafone store. I have written the details in an email that I would like to share directly rather than on a public forum.

Thanks, Paul

AnnS

If you have completed the steps and are sure the phone is locked to the network, as this is a fairly old phone unable to run on the latest software and most Apple devices are already unlocked, I would suggest you drop the Social Team a message through social channels here: Contact Us and they will help get the phone unlocked.