Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NUC

mikeb54
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I requested an NUC on 2nd Nov and was told it would take upto 10 working days. On 16th Nov having heard nothing, I contacted Vodafone to be told that I hadn't responded to an email sent on 5th Nov - after checking i confirmed that I had not received any email re my NUC request and the agent completed a form on my behalf and told me to wait another 7 days. Still haven't received my NUC, is there anyone from Vodafone who can help me - can't get TOBi to understand my issue or pass me over to a person and can't get past the automated voice answering service either. 

4 REPLIES 4

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @mikeb54 - Oh no, I'm sorry for the hassle you have had with this!

I would advise you drop us a message on social media with the following info so we can get this sorted for you 😊

- Your mobile/account number

- Make and model of device

- IMEI of the device

After a lengthy conversation via messenger I was advised that an email had been sent to the NUC team and I'd receive my NUC with 48 hours. Let's see what happens.

Surprise, surprise after waiting 48 hours plus nothing from Vodafone. Not even an email/message providing an update. Still waiting on my NUC and still frustrated.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Apologies for the delay in getting your NUC @mikeb54. If we have to contact your manufacturer about this, it can take up to 10 days to receive a reply. I'm sorry if this wasn't advised in our previous message.  Reply to our last message in your Messenger conversation and one of our team will get this picked up, chase your NUC and make sure the adviser gives the complete information going forward 😊