Ask

Solution

Unlock code not working

Valeriew1968
2: Seeker

Hello,

I'm trying to unlock  a S7.

I've recieved the unlock code, but it keeps saying it's unsuccessful.

I've made several attempts but  have had no luck.

Any help would be gratefully recieved :Smiling:

Many thanks

Valerie

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Is the other network sim card your using activated i.e. connects to mobile data etc @Valeriew1968 

Also are you in the UK.

Finally some Samsung Galaxy phones need a mastercode also known as an unfreeze code which customer service on 191 or Live Chat or Vodafone Social Media on Vodafone Facebook or Vodafone Twitter can assist with. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hello, 

Apologies for the delay in replying.

I am in the UK.

The sim card that I am using is an O2 one and it's worked in another handset.

I've  chatted with someone on Live Chat and they said that they need to pass it to Samsung.

If  I ask for the Master Code or Unfreeze Code, do you think that they#ll be able to give it to me?

I really appreciate your help

Valerie

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting back in touch @Valeriew1968

So one of our team can take a closer look into this master code request for you, please get in touch via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or contact us on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK.

Please remember to post a link to this thread, along with your username; so we can help you quickly. 

Thank you for your response.

I shall do that now

:Smiling:

scottsols

Hi,

I'm also having a problem unlocking my Samsung Galaxy S7.

Have received the NUC and entered it but getting the "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." message that so many others have also reported.

Reading through similar posts here I'm hoping you'll be able to get me unlocked

Thanks

BandOfBrothers

@scottsols 

Your going to need a mastercode also known as an unfreeze code from Vodafone as well as the Nuc which is usual for a Samsung Galaxy phone. 

You would need to contact Vodafone via contact-us or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Vodafone Facebook or Vodafone Twitter.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams here can no longer help with account based issues via the forum here.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

LolM

Same problem. I'm contacting Vodafone on Facebook to obtain the unfreeze code.