Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cellular iwatch

MJTBel
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi trying to take old series 4 cellular iwatch off my Vodafone account and put new series 7 iwatch on. Any ideas. I think I’m supposed to be waiting for an email from Vodafone with various codes. I’m not sure how long it all takes. I’m not even sure what the actual process is to swap over. I was handed to 5 different virtual chat departments today so am hoping what I’m doing is correct

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I'm wondering if the advice and information within this similar thread would help @MJTBel 

iOS/Changing-Watch-Moving-one-number-between-devices. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi thanks for that. Seems useful. I’m part way through what one of the techs advised me to do earlier this afternoon So I’m hopefully waiting for an email to complete the process but I have no idea when I’ll receive the email or whether I should have received it by now

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Enjoy your new watch @MJTBel 😊 Hopefully you'll be able to get everything set up easily, but if you have any issues; please don't hesitate to get back in touch! 

Hi I was virtually chatting to 5 different people yesterday ( I kept being transferred) and then talking to 3 different people today from Vodafone. My new cellular iWatch is now set up with appropriate cellular monthly plan but I’m not able to make calls on it unless my phone is nearby. It’s a cellular iWatch so it should work without my phone. Hope you can help.

TJ

I'm sorry to hear you've been passed around @MJTBel, I'd love to help get you up and running correctly. Are your texts and data working on the watch? Is it just calls that you're unable to do cellularly?