cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Guess 08:01 on the 12 doesn't mean that period...

davidspalton
5: Helper

Now its 08:21 and your store still down...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KD
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi everyone

Pre-orders are now working so you can order shiny new iPhones to your heart's content. 

Also there is no priority when you call for new customers ahead of upgrades. 

davidspalton - I've sent you a PM with instructions so you can get in touch with us. We'll be able to get to the bottom of this and reply within 48 hours. If you want to get an answer more quickly though you can see how to do this on the Contact Us page 

Cheers

K

View solution in original position

24 REPLIES 24

managed to get one on the website, but lo and behold the morons in the store (whom i praised) have not set up one as the red hot tarriff so it cant be upgraded after 12 months, which is what the contract was sold on so direct debit imdemnity is going to be going VF way right now

my sister had the same problem with her contract in store. They told her one thing and sold her another - it was funny how one tweet got things sorted despite being fobbed off in store for several weeks

I was on hold for one hour and got through on the phone at the same time the website started working!!!! Coincidence? Anyway iphone ordered, worked out better for me as I managed to upgrade early over the phone. Although apparently phone pre orders are only doing 4G and not the 3G tariffs!!! 

Now the wait begins to see whether it will arrive on release day!!!! As per previous launches the fiasco begins then.....

KD

Hi everyone

Pre-orders are now working so you can order shiny new iPhones to your heart's content. 

Also there is no priority when you call for new customers ahead of upgrades. 

davidspalton - I've sent you a PM with instructions so you can get in touch with us. We'll be able to get to the bottom of this and reply within 48 hours. If you want to get an answer more quickly though you can see how to do this on the Contact Us page 

Cheers

K

KD

i have replied to that and sent a message.

I cant recieve calls at the moment as we are in the USA on honeymoon.

Look foreward to this being resolved. We left o2 cost the messed up last year

thanks

d

davidspalton

Just tried to speak to a manager about this....

but this happened

Firstly 'apparently' Red Hot tarrifs are from brick and mortar stores and can only be delt with there - so why are they on the website...?

I can only use a mobile number to contact the shop that customer service cant put me through to.... no landline that i can use to call abroad other than 0870 for sales basically...(http://www.saynoto0870.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1387536636/30)

thridly, ive now called customer service 3 times now.... talked to the team easily but everytime when being put to a manager the phone has cut off from the recievers end... leading to the question that it must be being rejected edliberately.

I am furious with VF over this, we signed up to this stupid red hot thing at extra cost in order to avoid this hassle when upgrading, but clearly we have jsut been falsly sold a contract by the Basingstoke store.
Which is ironic as i had to make a complaint about one of the staff members there for being a patronising little....

So i wait in anticipation, i expect to have an iPhone 6 Plus gold 64Gb when i collect my other handset... lets see if VF actually give a dam

IMG_0399.jpg

Dont know how to add that to the support request, but clearly this shows the number and contract signed up to before porting over and shows the red hot stuff. so VF please honour the upgrade as per contract

Hi davidspalton,

Please use the link that KD gave above.

Once we’ve got your email we’ll be able to help further.

Cheers,

Laura

davidspalton
I did
That was now three days ago almost 4

Dave

Hi davidspalton, 

I can see we've received your email. One of the team will contact you shortly. 

Thanks, 

Kay