Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My Vodafone app

Nafisahjm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, 

So I’ve been with Vodafone for 2years and never had this issue. My Vodafone app has logged me out and is displaying an error message saying my phone number is not recognised and is not registered, now I have deleted and reinstalled the app and I am continuously having the same issue, I have also tried to reset my app and not one thing is working. 

also I can’t remember my log in details either so I will need help on both fronts. 

Please help. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Nafisahjm 

If deleting the app from the phone does not work then the next step is to delete the app from your iTunes library in order to download a fresh copy.

In some cases deleting this from your iCloud back up.

In regards to your account log in can you log into your online myvodafone in order to reset your credentials by the forgot my password avenue ?

If not then because account access isn't available via this forum you'll need to contact customer services.

191 or 0333 3040191.

Live Chat.

Vodafone Social Media Team's. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Nafisahjm 

Your problem here will be the log in information, you use the same log in information for the application as the online account.  

I would also recommend going into app details in store on the application and make sure you have the latest version installed on your phone, if you did not clear the back up version to your iphone cloud storage before uninstalling and reinstalling you would have installed the previous version.

There is also the possibility you have been locked out of the account due to too many unsuccessful log in attempts and will need the account reset by customer services.  When you online account is running as it should be the application will easily follow.

For quickness, I always recommend using live chat, this is easily solvable and something they are well used to.

redpages

I had an issue with the app not working on an older iPhone recently due to not having the latest version of iOS installed (you can update this by going to Settings > About > Software update).

I'd say bandofbrothers' and AnnS's suggestions are the most likely way to fix it, but it would also be worth checking your software if you still have problems. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community