Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Visual Voicemail

SamConnelly11
2: Seeker

Is there anyone else still having trouble with this? Website seems to suggest it’s widely available now but I can’t seem to get it working. CS are promising a ‘welcome text ‘ by the end if the month before it will work. Since in terms of business days that is tomorrow it seems that this is a lie.

28 REPLIES 28

I have exactly the same problem as the OP. Tried the texting to 100121 and calling 12151, but nothing works. Spent ages in a chat with support, including an escalation. The agents gave the impression that it was the first time they had heard of this issue, read through the script and then left me with the advice that if i leave it for a few weeks it’s bound to be fine. Given that my One Number link to my Apple Watch is also broken (and I’m still being charged for the line rental), I’m beginning to wonder if VF know what they’re doing with Apple products.

Interesting! So you mean you also had the V-V working for a few hours before your number was transferred over the temporary one?

Yeah I can imagine bringing Apple Watch to the mix could result in another bag of issues 😳

OK I got one more idea and it worked. Instead of switching what is my default mobile data or voice line, I just disabled my primary line. Immediately (in a matter of seconds) I got a text Great news! You now have Visual Voicemail on your phone. And indeed I do. I tested it and then turned my primary line back on but the V-V stayed.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for updating us @zpjet - I'm glad to hear you've ben able to find a workaround 😊

@Consort We'll be happy to run through some further troubleshooting to get your Visual Voicemail up and running. So we can do this, please drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter with your Community username and link to your post. We'll then be in touch ASAP to get things sorted.

When will Vodafone actually get VV to work.  I have carried out all the instructions online, multiple times, restarting each time and nothing.  Attempted online chat only to be told not available and wanted proof the website said it was. Supplied the url for the agent to copy / paste the instructions on that page for me to follow.  D'oh, already did that before chat started.

Come on Vodafone, get it working. What do I need to do? Voxi has it sorted !!

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I've been using Hullomail for years, and it's an excellent VV service. But it would be nice to have the choice to use Vodafone's native solution if I wanted to. No sign of it yet for me though.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png

Hi, I wonder if you got your number transferred or have a new one? I set up a new VF line (via eSIM as a secondary line on my 12 Mini) two days ago and it worked. Then yesterday my number got moved from EE to VF and the V-V is gone. I created a detailed post about it here.

Gadget77

I have the same problem with visual voicemail on an iPhone 12pro. I’ve tried everything, tech support several times but still no joy. This is a last ditch effort to see if someone has had the same problem and has resolved it. I’ve been told there is nothing VF can do and they’ve even blamed the handset. But I went through the tests with an iPhone 8 and still no visual voicemail. Any ideas?

Sorry - do you also have TWO lines?  If you do, then the hint is - turn off the other one for a while, maybe restart.

Sadly only one line so unfortunately that won’t help me.  Thanks though