Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 pro max Delivery

Mskoli
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So I pre-ordered the iPhone 12 pro max on the 6th when it came out. I was just wondering will it be delivered on the 13th which is it’s release date or 2-3 working days after? I’ve never pre-ordered before so I don’t have a clue how these things work.

thanks 

66 REPLIES 66

Just noticed that mine says the same. 

Hopefully it’s good news! Case and screen protector arrived today.

Case, wallet and screen protector arriving today - and the website now shows 1-2 weeks delivery for many of the Pro Max models. 

Interestingly, the one I ordered, 256GB Pacific Blue seems to still be available for delivery on the 13th - sounds promising if they've updated stock levels on the website! Most people seem to have gone for the 128GB or 512GB models I guess!

Does your order status show just confirmed mine changed to this last night from pre order to just confirmed still showing same for 128gb pacific blue ordered on pre order day  

My order status still says “confirmed”and the model i ordered, 256gb in all colours except silver,  still can be ordered from the website for delivery on the 13th..

I suppose Thursday evening will be the moment of truth!

Yeah mine currently says confined. Is this a step in the right direction lol

Yes mate 

Any one else had there status changed from “confirmed” who ordered on pre order day yet? mine still confirmed which is a good sign at this late stage 

Still at confirmed 

Last year with my 11 pro max  I got the back order status day after order placed so looking promising mate 

Cool, thanks for letting me know