Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 pro max Delivery

Mskoli
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So I pre-ordered the iPhone 12 pro max on the 6th when it came out. I was just wondering will it be delivered on the 13th which is it’s release date or 2-3 working days after? I’ve never pre-ordered before so I don’t have a clue how these things work.

thanks 

66 REPLIES 66

Just has my Vodafone and DPD email confirming delivery tomorrow AM. 

ordered Blue 256GB plus on Friday the 6th in the afternoon 

Same. 
I ordered 128 pacific blue on the 6th 

Good news!

Haven't had my email from DPD through yet but hoping for it soon - although I ordered the same model as you on the 7th morning. 

Can I ask, what does your Vodafone order tracker status show now?

Hopefully soon!

my Vodafone order status is still at confirmed

garetc
12: Established
12: Established

Had the email earlier from DPD for delivery tomorrow. Will get my delivery slot tomorrow. 🥳

iP12PM 256GB Pacific Blue ordered. 

Has anyone with 12 Pro checked if their device is locked? Wondered if Vodafone had done something under the radar given Ofcom’s instruction that comes into affect soon around mobile phones being locked.

Just had my DPD text/email through and have upgraded delivery to 8:30-10:30am. Happy days. 

All in all, sounds like the stock issue that were seen for the 12 and 12 Pro aren't happening with the 12 Pro Max, glad I held out!

I pre ordered iPhone 12 pro max on 6/11/20 and got the confirmation immediately

Got an email now that my device will be delivered tomorrow 11:00 through DPD courier service. On checking the DPD site through the link in the email, it says we have received information about your parcel, as soon as we collect your parcel we will contact you.  

i pre ordered 12 pro max Gold 128 on 6th nov around 2-3pm , my status still says confirmed and i still haven't received an email from DPD. ;(

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm glad to see those all important delivery emails are starting to be received, I'm sure some of you have already received your shiny new phones. You may even be reading this on it 📱

The gold's been a very popular colour again @milcaseme, but I'm sure you'll get your email soon and you'll have your new phone too 🤞

Quick question mark ive received my dpd email confirming delivery tommorow I’m doing it on the annual upgrade promise programme will the envelope also arrive with the phone to send back my 11 pro max?