Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 12 pro max Delivery

Mskoli
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

So I pre-ordered the iPhone 12 pro max on the 6th when it came out. I was just wondering will it be delivered on the 13th which is it’s release date or 2-3 working days after? I’ve never pre-ordered before so I don’t have a clue how these things work.

thanks 

66 REPLIES 66

just checked my status , it changed to "dispatched - DPD"

My status has also changed to dispatched.

DPD site said I should get a photo I.D ready to collect my delivery. 

Phone just arrived and is transferring data. The smoothest upgrade ever and arrived when I was told it would. Amazed! 

When did you order it out of interest? 

Last Friday, early afternoon

My iPhone 12 pro Max pacific blue just delivered now. 
Pre ordered on the 6/11/20

delivered on the 13/11/20 as promised. 

My iPhone 12 pro max 128 GB in gold also arrived today morning as promised , ordered on the 6th of November. 

Has anyone ordered on the 13th. 

I’ve ordered 3pmish on the 13th and claims an estimate delivery date of 19th November, is this reliable?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's awesome news @milcaseme and @LeeBfc I'm glad to see your orders been completed and you've got your awesome new phones 📱

I'm sorry to see you're still waiting @siderasjames, we're updating customers via email regarding delays in completing orders. If you've not received an update, check your junk/spam inbox for this. Rest assured we're working hard to complete back orders as soon as possible and I'm sure it won't be long before you'll have your new handset too! 

Hi Mark, 

it claims estimated delivery 19th, however, still says back order whereas my friend has order confirmed no back order (ordered same time) but has no delivery date yet.