Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

308 REPLIES 308

That's not good. Mine is still saying 20th September. 

mjellis99
3: Seeker

I ordered the 16 Pro Max on Friday at 5pm.  The message stating '20th September' collection has now changed to 'Your Items are on back-order'.

GAZ707

I ordered on the 14th and it said 3-4 weeks this has changed to 1-2 weeks as of this afternoon 😔😔

Mine said that, still shows that but is now on back order. God knows how long the wait is going to be. I’ll have lost interest by the time I get notification of it being back in stock 😂

Yeah I agree 

danicheck
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Same position as you. Also signed up for same phone and colour at 13:05 and non delivery. I called and they claimed it’s coming into stock today and should be with me in 3 working days. Thought they were more than happy to have already started my contract on the 13 September. I don’t know how that works for the so-called 14 day cooling off period when I haven’t even received the device. 

CazBee24

I got mine today 😁 it is brilliant. It is so quick and smooth compared to my 13 pro max. The camera is awesome to 

Oh good to know , so they do actually exist 🤣 I'm also upgrading from a 13 pro max. - eventually.  

Just checking. Is it the 16 pro max that you’ve received?

Yes it is 🙂