Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

309 REPLIES 309

Owwwww nooo, I hope this doesn’t mean there going to struggle for way to long with stock to keep everybody’s orders on 

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Okay so just finished a webchat and they were very helpful. The store doesn't have my phone yet but it's with DPD, they were kind enough to provide the DPD consignment number which means I can track it myself. Feel a bit better now overall but I'll post back in here if I get any further movement 

That was good of them!

Still no update for you? 

Nope, none, said I will receive an update tomorrow. I spoke to them about the refund and they said that no refund was actioned and to wait for my next bill 🤣

StuartKicks
4: Newbie

Mine has arrived. My original order date was the 22.09.24 and my original estimate was between 2-4 weeks. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon 

Congrats, did you order Pro or Pro Max?

Pro Max :Smiling:

I guess we’re 2 days behind so maybe tomorrow or the next day 

han012
1: Seeker

Are you still facing this issue?