Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

309 REPLIES 309

CeauCeau
4: Newbie

So from what i have talked with the support team they said evry 3-5 days they get the phones stocked. Although from what i have seen here, people who ordered on 22nd got their phone while i did the same and still no change in my order. Still says 6 days back order. Kind of lost hope to still get it this week

I called them to! They couldn’t tell me nothing, I think I’m just going to give up and just wait 🤣 I’ve had enough I’ll be bored of it by the time it comes 

Same thing here

They tell everyone the same thing, 3-4 weeks it’s a big gap and we see people receiving them within a week they should  least give us like a possible date any time between now and 4 weeks is huge gap! 

Exactly, that's the thing. When you have a tentative timeline, waiting becomes easy. Let's hope everyone gets their orders soon. I am still on 6 days back-order status, ordered on 24th.

Mine says 3 day back order has said that for 3 days 

Mine now says 6 days also!!!!! 

Mine too since saturday so there won't be major changes unfortunatelly it seems

I don’t understand why it went from 3 to 6. It’s so irritating isn’t it 

It’s irritating, mine changed to 6 few days ago and still stuck at 6 😁