Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

307 REPLIES 307

I thought this too! Always had a white one I avoided dessert one as I knew it would be most popular. Turns out anything to do with pro max is popular 😂

Could be because of the colour. Let’s hope we all get our orders soon. 

My order is desert titanium 256gb

When did you place the order?

17 September and first says 3 days back order after 2 times 10 days back orders and still waiting for what i really don’t know 😂

I also ordered Desert Titanium, apparently my status changed to back-order for 10 days 😁 so no more updates for another 10 days

Yes have friends ordered after me and received but Vodafone keep saying first-come, first-served! Yesterday i talk with customer support and i explained the situation and they just says we are apologies for the issue! 

Kingdonberry
4: Newbie

Mine  was ordered on 22 of sept. Now i can see 20days back order , estimated delivery 1-2wks. I'm already tired of using the phone when i haven't even touch it.

Well you just ordered 2 days before me, I ordered on 24th and I’m still on 10 days back-order. Don’t know what’s going on.

Kingdonberry
4: Newbie

I thought going for the 256GB Black Titanium will save me from the queue of desert titanium. I might have predicted the outcome wrongly lol.. i should have just chosen the click and collect option then maybe it won't be like this. Unfortunately i lost interest now