Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

307 REPLIES 307

20 DAYSSSSS!!!! I thought 10 was the max! Gosh now I just give up 🤣 it will arrive one day, maybe when the 17 is out 

Lol, I thought 10 days back-order would be the max, but 20 days back-order, WOW.

Kingdonberry
4: Newbie

I won't be surprise to see 30 days😂😂😂

CeauCeau

I spoke to support today, and they said 3 weeks from now. I thought they meant 3 weeks in total from the beggining of the delivery but no...3 weeks from now. All this considering i ordered on 23rd

I ordered on 24th and I was also told max 3 weeks, we are in 3rd week already. It's irritating when you go back check your order and no change. 😢

Kingdonberry

I don't think they know what they are saying 😂😂 they are just giving what ever date they feel like, i order 22nd and i message them today they said in 7days time it will be ready 

They told someone else they had the stock and it was being sent out 😂😂 I don’t bother speaking to them, I’ve seen multiple comments that’s it’s a waste of time because they use third party and they don’t actually know when stock is coming. 

😀I think no one knows when the stock arrives, I guess by the time we will receive our phones, we would already be looking forward to iPhone 17 Pro Max. 🤣

Ellsb

Ahhhh just received a text message, and my delivery page has changed 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 used to say 10 days now it’s gone, I’ve read that, that’s a good sign!!!

IMG_5420.jpeg