Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

307 REPLIES 307

That's good to hear a positive update, what was your order date?

Same as yours 🙂

That's great, finally there is a tentative timeline for you. I am still on the back-order for 10 days. And I hope it changes soon, I choose Click and Collect option in store.

Finally some positivity! Remind me of your order date again? 

24th September 

I oredered on 23rd and still no update...how is that possible when they say first come first served

Kingdonberry
4: Newbie

My own is 22nd  I'm still on 20days back order. 

Kingdonberry
4: Newbie

I just check the link sent to me some days ago now i can confirm i now have a delivery date set for October 9.

Woo! Nice mines home delivery for tomorrow 🥳🥳.. I think maybe it’s a lottery pull 😂😂😂 whoever gets pulled gets a phone.

Omg yay! Finally someone’s actually getting a phone! I’m hoping I should be soon as well