Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

iPhone 16 Pro Max Delivery Delays?

Benw18
6: Helper
6: Helper

Anyone else pre-order the iPhone 16 Pro Max? I ordered at 13:05 last Friday (13/10/24) - just been online to check the tracking and showing as 1-2 weeks! 

I’m hopeful this is a temporary ‘glitch’ and this will update during the day today… Interested to see if anyone else who ordered around the same sort of time/date is also seeing this delivery pushback displayed on order tracking? For reference, I pre-ordered iPhone 16 Pro Max Black 256gb.

307 REPLIES 307

Glad you managed to get yours! I’m not bothering to track mine at the moment. I have to say the excitement has gone for me at the moment 😂

Hopefully it will arrive soon for you. It will be worth the wait 

Xgarrybrar
2: Seeker

I ordered my IPhone 16 pro max 1TB on 16Sep and it still showing delivery in 1-2 weeks idk why 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

AworkofSTU

I placed my order around 4pm on 13th, for a black 16 Pro
Max 512GB. Initially when I got the tracking reference it said 23/09 which I was annoyed at. It’s now saying it’s on “back order” and will be dispatched in 1-2 weeks. Somewhat annoying.

Xgarrybrar

Still waiting tracked and saying Estimated 1-2 Weeks for delivery 

Cynric
16: Advanced member

@Xgarrybrar This is what happens when demand exceeds supply.

Yeah do understand but the thing is what's the point of pre order if people are still getting phone before us who didn't even pre order 😂 

Cynric

@Xgarrybrar Did they get it from a different supplier? Are they paying the full eye-watering amount or getting the phone as part of a contract? Are they just in a different town? Who knows, there are so many variables in supply-chain provisioning. 

I went into my local Vodafone store. I didn't do it online. Maybe that's why I got mine on the day 

What phone you bought mate ?