Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

E symbol only no 3g/4g/5g shows on my samsung s23fe

Sven76
2: Seeker

Evening all,

My phone only shows the e symbol and data is dreadfully slow...my wife is with vodafone,sat next to me and has 5g,so it ain't the area..I've tried all the usual settings etc,nothing,been onto vodafone support chat 3 times,issue is with technical team,got a text to say it's with tech team,but what's happening, I'm on red unlimited,recently got an upgrade to samsung s23fe, along with new sim..still no change...what can I do...thanks folks 

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

With Samsung phones after completing a software update, it can be necessary to factory reset the device, although inconveniencing this clears the phone of any bugs remaining from the previous software.

My advise is to try your SIM in your Wife's phone and let her try her SIM in your phone, this will rule out an account or SIM issue and give you something to go on when speaking to Customer Services.

If you would like direct help and support from the Social Team, they can be reached through social channels here speak to the Social Team 

Hiya, so swapped my sim into wife's iPhone and got 3g ,couldn't quite fit her sim into my fone, so didn't wanna force it in case it broke...

Sven76

Hey thanks for replying...really appreciate it...gonna try that now...;@)