Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Z Fold 2

tawnyowl63
4: Newbie

Can anyone tell me if VF will be stocking the Fold 2? I guess it might be as the Fold 1 is still ‘no longer available.’ I’m holding fire on my next upgrade decision!

38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @tawnyowl63, We don't have a release date for the exciting new Samsung Fold 2 right now, but I'd definitely recommend keeping an eye on our website here, to keep up to date with our latest releases, hot off the press!

Anymore news about this?. The phone is officaly out tomorrow. 

I think it’s about to go live with O2 and as their 36 month contracts could

well be cheaper, I might go with them.

Over to you, Vodafone 

EE have it for preorder now, really hoping that Vodafone can supply an answer to whether or not they are going to be stocking this. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Of course we'll be stocking this phone @Dinerty and you can find more information on how to order this through our Coming Soon page!

Hi Mark,

There's nothing about the fold on that page (Unless I'm missing something). I'm really hoping this is stocked before I'm ready to upgrade next month, otherwise it seems I'll be switching over to a different supplier that does.

Thanks,

Jon

It’s already in the VF store

I've pre-ordered the samsung galaxy z fold 2 in mystic black and about 3 hours later I received an email to notify me it was out of stock! Very disappointed especially when I could've been given that info when I placed the order, instead I was told it would be with me in 3-4 working day. Can you tell me and others whom are in the same situation as me, when the next batch of stock will be arriving and when we will be expecting our phones please, thanks you.

I've got the same problem, just received an update email from this saying its still out of stock and will be sent out on a first come, first served basis. So could be looking at a decent amount of time before we receive our phones, I'd give it 3 weeks max.