cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Z Fold 3 - Any idea when there will be stock?

steviec
2: Seeker

I pre-ordered my Galaxy Fold 3 and was told that it would be delivered today. However when I checked yesterday it hadn't been dispatched and the online agent was only able to tell me that it's out of stock and my order would be dispatched when some stock was available. 

I'm not impressed as I was told when I ordered i'd have it on release day.  The website is now saying 3-4 weeks, is this how long i will wait or are back orders likely to be delivered sooner than this?

Has anyone else had this issue?

65 REPLIES 65

Customer service at it best, probably working from home due to COVID-19. To relay that message to a paying customer is absolutely dreadful, stock or no stock.

iamantony

has anyone ordered after the 27th and got there fold 3?

i ordered the phantom green on the 27th and still waiting  ☹️

360ABE70-4B87-448E-8DFC-5DF1C7215122.png

 looks like middle October I ordered my device 3rd september

Just the same old bull from Vodafone - I’ve just contacted them now on live chat and was told I would definitely have my device within 10 days - I ordered mine on the 4th September. 

looks like people will be having their iPhone 13 delivered before we get our devices - that was a joke by the way as I’m sure they’ll have to wait a month before they get their devices!

I spoke to vodafone yesterday, I ordered on 4th of September. They have now given me a goodwill credit to my account and advised my order will be coming by next week as a priority from the next delivery they receive. Fingers crossed

Both my partner and myself ordered one of these. She ordered hers on 30th, I ordered mine on 31st August and we've both been told very different things. I was assured I'd have mine by the 10th September and then last week I was told it would be at the most another 7 working days. She contacted Vodafone yesterday who basically said they haven't got any coming in for the rest of September as the manufacturer are delaying shipments to mobile carriers. 

Not got a clue what to believe myself, I don't think they know what's happening really and just make stories up to people. 

I'm not sure, however it's now showing on the website as 4 to 6 working days delivery, so maybe they have some coming in now 

Screenshot_20210921-114515.jpg

I ordered a Z fold 3 a week ago, so seeing that the delivery has now changed to a 3 day wait is really frustrating. How can it be a 3 to 4 day wait when some of you have waited weeks!?  Vodafone need to shed some more clarity on what's actually going on.

My order status has just changed to Confirmed from Confirmed - Back Order?

Is this a good sign?

Just checked my tracking and mine has also changed from confirmed - backorder to just saying Confirmed.