main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Android

Galaxy Z Fold 3 - Any idea when there will be stock?

William123
2: Seeker
View more options
aide199
4: Newbie

Yeah, I also received an email to say that my device plan payment date has been updated (received at 1.30pm today) order status still says confirmed for me - fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow but I’ll believe it when I see it as I’ve been lied to so many times by Vodafone, it’s just unreal

View more options
Mark

Hey all 👋 We always fulfill orders on a first come, first serviced basis. This obviously depends on having stock of the variant you've chosen available. It may take us a little longer to supply a more popular variety of the handset, however less popular colours etc  maybe available in stock. Rest assured if you've already placed your order, you will receive your handset before anyone ordering the exact same phone today receives theirs.

View more options
William123

My device comes tommroow couldn’t be happier long awaited for

View more options
Nxthjs

How do you know. Did your order changed to dispatched? Mine still stuck on order confirmed 

View more options
William123

DPD emailed me a date and tommroow is when I’m getting my device 

View more options
aide199
4: Newbie

Just had an email to say mine will be delivered tomorrow by DPD - I hope everyone else get’s there’s very soon

View more options
Nxthjs

My tracking has come through now too :Smiling:

View more options
LaurenR
3: Seeker

When did you order yours? 

View more options
Nxthjs

The 4th September

View more options
LaurenR

I ordered mines today (the green one) so hoping it comes soon. Been advised 1-2 weeks but the other colours such as lavender were 3-4 weeks. 

View more options
keemperring

I ordered a Z fold 3 a week ago, so seeing that the delivery has now changed to a 3 day wait is really frustrating. How can it be a 3 to 4 day wait when some of you have waited weeks!?  Vodafone need to shed some more clarity on what's actually going on.

View more options
LaurenR

I was told mines would be put as priority today for delivery so wondering if you know when this should arrive to me? 

View more options
voop

I have just received a text and email stating DPD will deliver today, ordered on the 1st September. Hope everyone else waiting gets there device today also. 

View more options
keemperring

Anyone know how long it takes for the phone to be shipped after the order status has changed to "confirmed"? Mine changed today, so i'm hoping i will get the phone soon

View more options
Niall-Lee

This is ridiculous, i ordered a black fold 512gb with a watch on the 19th of august and have been told numerous different excuses as to why i haven't received it yet i've called so many times i'm beginning to lose count. the last time i called i was told my order probably won't go through because the watch is trying to connect to a number i dont have yet or some rubbish like that and the quickest way to get it was to reorder the phone and it could be with me the next day as it was in stock only to get an email at end of all that saying its out of stock. Hopefully ill get the phone before next year but at this rate i doubt that too. this is the worst buying experience i've had by far.

View more options
LaurenR

I agree, I've been told numerous different things too about issues with stock etc. I checked last night and both 3 and o2 have plenty in stock. If it wasn't for the fact I had to pay a large termination fee I would have left Vodafone and went elsewhere as their service and communication has been shocking regarding this. 

View more options
keemperring

I've just been told on chat that my phone is in the warehouse and ready to be shipped (order status still says confirmed, mine was ordered on the 13th of august), they also said it will be with me by Tuesday. Unfortunately the only evidence I have of this is one person's opinion on chat, so it still feels very much like I have no idea what is going on?

View more options
Jamie5900

I ordered My Galaxy a Fold3 on 19th September and getting it today, out for delivery as we speak 

View more options
LaurenR

I ordered mines last week too and they said they can't tell me when they will have stock to dispatch it, it's ridiculous 

View more options