cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Google play vodafone payment isn't working?

veravoeykova
2: Seeker

Hi! 

I've been having this problem for the past couple weeks, and it's that I can't seem to buy anything of any value at all from google play via vodafone billing, it just tells me that the purchase was unsuccessful. It would be really cool if someone could help me out with this, thank you in advance!

9 REPLIES 9

63johnw
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @veravoeykova there is normall a limit of £30, how much are the items you are trying to buy. 

Just one,about 5 pounds in value

There's also a monthly limit, have you bought anything else this month?

Nope, it's my first one this month 

veravoeykova

It's me again, I've finally figured out what the problem is. This has persisted for over two weeks, and has caused me a lot of inconvenience. Whenever I try and pay for something by this method, even if it's under a pound in value, it didn't work but didn't tell me why, now it's evident that I've apparently gone over the spending limit for September, which isn't possible, as Vodafone wasn't letting me pay for anything this entire month. It would be really nice if someone could help me out here!

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As we'll need access to your account to look into your payments on Google Play @veravoeykova, please contact us by following the instructions in this private message.

Vera... Do not let anyone have access to your account. I have just transferred to Vodafone from 02 and I am having the same problem. Just says payment unsuccessful. Strange because on my 02 I had a zero spend cap but I could still use phone bill on Google play. Wont work with Vodafone even though I have changed a couple of settings on my account. 

Hi @LaurenTravis10 - We're here to help with this. Please could you contact our Social Media Team here with your full name and number so that we can look into your account? 

Hmzi1122

In my opinion normal limit value is £30 make sure you made the full payment.