Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Heads Up > Nougat Update.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Just a heads up. 

This update is currently downloading on my Unbranded Samsung Galaxy s8 with Nougat 7.0 on it. Screenshot_20170728-135920.png

Edit > July Security Patch added too. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

2 REPLIES 2

SKYMAN513
13: Advanced Member

Hi BANDOFBROTHERS 

That's a wopper of an update at 750mb 

From my experience which admittedly is not a lot at the  moment but I bet your device 

As good as it is surely you should notice some kind of  improvement 

But I have no real experience of it 

But  I had a mess around in the shop and it surley is a monster of a device and I'm comparing it to my s7 edge 

Watching there devices if you get bitten by the bug it becomes addictive in a good way and it surely as got a grip on me 

Side note 

When I think back to being a kid and watching my friends some got the zx spectrum  then Amstrad that came with  either a green screen or colour I think

but not as good as the Commodore 64 oh and I forgot my favourite at the time the Atari there will be more I've missed but my point is it's like all  the gadgets on start trek and other movies back to the future with the hover board it's  like they are coming to life bit by bit even one of the far East country's have just transported a proton to a satellite

From the double split experiment it's amazing when you stop for a moment and really think about it 

It blows my mind and. For my mum who is 80 as a Sony Xperia and hearing her talk about not even having a t..t.v. when I showed her ok Google  she can not get her head around how it answers nearly all of her questions nearly immediately  but not only is it brilliantly useful you can also have a few laughs with it 

BandOfBrothers

Certainly is a large'ish update.  :Smiling:

Updated the phone yesterday while commuting lol. Took a fair bit of data from me but I never exhaust the data allowance I have to use. 

It's good to get the noted improvements stated in the update along with bug fixes and the July Security Patch. 

Was kinda hoping it had the Bixby Voice Command I would play around with but alas as far as I've checked thus far it's a No. 

I had a Commadore Spectrum I think it was called that had games on a cassette. The same variety as what music was in. It forever glitched. 

Then the Atari and I remember the ground breaking day I had a Sega Console with Sonic The Hedgehog game that was in its day jaw dropping. 

I agree these personal assistants can be useful and amusing to use. 

I kept my Samsung s7 edge for 7-8 months before selling it and buying the s8 as it brought more to the table for me.

I do not personally buy a phone simply because it's the newest out. :Smiling: Buying sim free is more expensive at first due to the initial outlay but I personally save money each month from my salary and use the funds accrued from selling my previous phone to offset against the cost too. 

Will I buy the Samsung Note 8 I ask myself - due to its rumoured dimensions probably not - :Winking_smiley: maybe lol.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.