Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Help - esim not working

keynk
1: Seeker

Hello,

I installed the Vodafone esim on my mom's phone before her trip to Europe. She was supposed to activate it upon arrival. She went through the steps listed by Vodafone but for some reason the esim is not working.

I did ask her to scan the QR code again to see if that would help. But it didn't. On her account online, the esim is listed as active. But I went through all the steps numerous times to ensure the right things were done in her settings according to the guidelines set out by Vodafone.

I've attached a picture where you can see it says 'Used as "Cellular Data"' and then 'No Number.' Any idea why that might be? When it is clicked on, it doesn't allow any sim to be chosen or anything. The esim is the one listed as Personal.

And yes I am aware that in this screenshot she is on airplane mode and data is turned off. She's just done that since it wasn't working. The Vodafone e-sims I helped her friends install are working perfectly fine.

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Charlotte

Hi, @keynk. I hope you're well.

I appreciate the importance of having an active service, and that we need to get your mom's eSIM sorted. However, it sounds like we need to take a deeper look into this, so we would need the account holder of the Vodafone account to reach out on Social Media, so that we can investigate the account.