main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Android

How do I stop voicemails being left by blocked numbers - using Motorola G6 Play. Thanks

Highlighted
3: Seeker

As per the title....Yes, I've blocked 2 numbers of one person, who is still able to leave voicemails.  How can this be and how do I stop their ability to leave voicemails.  All hints and tips because the messages are really upsetting.  Thank you 

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

You would need to speak to Vodafone Customer Services @Deanne100 to see if they can help.

Contact Us 

I appreciate how upsetting this must be !

Using a phones call and text blocking feature will stop the call getting through to your phone but it won't stop calls to voicemail which I appreciate is what you want.

There is What-can-I-do-about-nuisance-calls. where you can fill out a form And has official information and advice from Vodafone.

The Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can help too along with the authorities such as the Police.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted

Just seen this but not sure if it'll work

how-to-block-a-number-from-leaving-you-a-voicemail-in-android-guide. 

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Thank you, one and all.  Vodafone recommended that I report the numbers as spam in order to stop the perpetrator reaching me.  Here's hoping. x

View more options
Highlighted

You're very welcome @Deanne100 

An awesome situation.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options