Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How long for IMEI Blacklist removal.

BigLee
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Please help. I am trying to get a device working with Vodafone and going round in circles.I am having trouble using a Vodafone business sim in a mobile device... The sim is fine as works OK in another handset. In fact the sim works fine in
sim 1 slot of the handset I am using, however will not work in sim slot 2?? Just connects to Vodafone network and then I get a MM message saying Sim not allowed.
The IMEI of the device in Sim Slot 2 I want to use it with was barred by O2 accidentally, but they say they have lifted the barr, as confirmed by them Friday 07th August. I don't know what to do next to get it working with Vodafone.
If I use Vodafone sim in Slot 1 it woks fine, but I don't want to use it that way. So the replication of the barring Database hasnt filtered around it appears.
Some of the online IMEI checkers report the IMEI as "CLEAN" now (it was blacklisted last week) and another still shows "Blacklisted". So do I just have to wait? I have spent hours on the phone going around in circles.

10 REPLIES 10

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @BigLee, I'm glad to hear this is now sorted! Sorry it took the time it did to resolve, but great you got up and running in the end 😊 

In need any further help don't hesitate to get in contact! Enjoy the rest of your week