Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huawei Mate 40 Pro and Pro+

BritishCoimbra
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Good afternoon

I would like to know if Vodafone goes introduce Huawei Mate 40 Pro and the Pro+ in him portfólio of offers.
I am very interested in this device,because is superior than the others top mobiles in other marks.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @BritishCoimbra, great choice of phone :Smart_Phone:😍 

Currently we don't have an update on the Huawei Mate P40 Pro or Pro+, but we are always looking for the next best thing, so keep your eyes peeled on our website and our coming soon page 👀

I have asked this a couple of times to Customer Services and also reached out on social and no specific yes or no? Wondered if there was an update before I look at the other networks who have the device.

:Smart_Phone: :Smiley_face_with_shades:

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

We don't have an update on this just yet @anobeithiol, when we do it'll be announced on our Coming soon page first.

Is there no update still on the Mate 40 Pro... Now available on Three and EE but still not on Vodafone. 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

No update as of yet @anobeithiol - Keep checking out website and turn on notifications for our social channels to be the first to know when we have the device available 😎

Sounds like its a no to me. Maybe time to head to EE or Three I think. It's a shame as Voda have taken the P40 Pro and I have been a customer for longer than I care to remember.....