Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Lagging on Samsung A71

SJerm
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I upgraded in April and the last week my Samsung a71 has been seriously slow to respond when I type or do other basic functions such as searching, opening closing tabs etc... 

I was told by Vodafone to restart my phone- I did that several times and it didnt work . I was then told to factory reset my phone and that hasn't helped either. 

Can anyone advise if they too have had this issue and how to resolve it please??

2 REPLIES 2

hrym
17: Community Champion

There are various ways to improve a situation like that, but you've tried all the ones I can think of.

It's possible that the storage has become full and/or that perhaps one app is monopolising resources, but that's difficult to diagnose without seeing the device.   What I'd suggest is that you wait until Vodafone shops open again and then drop in and see if you can find a technical expert who can spot the problem.

I've known system updates to slow things up, but a factory reset would be expected to sort that.

BandOfBrothers

@SJerm 

Try turning the phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the cache files.

A google search will explain how.

This won't delete any of your data.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.