cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My vodaphone smart n 10 rings when i get a call,but the ANSWER and DISMISS dosent show,so I cant ans

stewie1155
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My vodaphone smart n 10 rings when i get a call,but the ANSWER and DISMISS dosent show,so I cant answer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

From the sounds of things @stewie1155 if you have a blank screen, the phone is faulty and will need to be looked at by the Repair Centre.

It's a shame we are in lockdown with all stores closed, the easiest way was to recommend taking the phone to a store for them to take a look at the problem and send the phone off for repair. You now need to start a chat and an advisor will be able to send out a repairs box but at least the phone will still get accessed by the repairs team.

You have a 24 month warranty on the device, if it turns out to be a manufacturing fault, you should get it repairs and returned for free.  It has often been recommended on the forum to take a photo of the phone and a note of any scratches, you don't want the phone returned with scratches you have not caused.

Further information for you here: Repairs 

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers

Is it possible a downloaded app is causing this @stewie1155 

Can you put the phone into safe mode which disables downloaded apps but leaves the stock apps working and then see what happens.

Lastly a factory reset after backing up as the last option may help.

smart-n10-android-9-0/calls-and-contacts/answer-a-call 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for that  I will try both those options

AnnS

Hi @stewie1155 

If the lock screen is turned on you won't get the answer or decline appearing at the top of the screen but will be able to answer by pressing and dragging the answer call button on the screen.  You can see how this can be done here:  Device Guides - Smart N10 Answer a Call 

If you are not seeing this, try rebooting the phone this may work.

Thanks for the reply  but nothing appears on the screen at all  so cant swipe or  do anything

I have tried re boot  but ...... nope ...Grrrr

AnnS

From the sounds of things @stewie1155 if you have a blank screen, the phone is faulty and will need to be looked at by the Repair Centre.

It's a shame we are in lockdown with all stores closed, the easiest way was to recommend taking the phone to a store for them to take a look at the problem and send the phone off for repair. You now need to start a chat and an advisor will be able to send out a repairs box but at least the phone will still get accessed by the repairs team.

You have a 24 month warranty on the device, if it turns out to be a manufacturing fault, you should get it repairs and returned for free.  It has often been recommended on the forum to take a photo of the phone and a note of any scratches, you don't want the phone returned with scratches you have not caused.

Further information for you here: Repairs 

BandOfBrothers

@stewie1155 

A long shot but if Safe Mode won't work then if your using a sd card please remove it and then see what happens.

If a sd card is glitching this can cause various problems.

I assume the phone was working so has anything happened recently that could have caused it now to glitch.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you very much for that answer  I agree with you that the phone has developed a fault  and as you say the stores are all closed so  I will somehow have to get it back to vodafone  thank you for yr help.. much appreciated