Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Remove eSim from TicWatch

miroslavs_p
3: Seeker

Hi to all!

Yesterday I got an eSim from CallYa and add it to my TicWatch Pro 4G LTE.

The watch show it is connected (I am in rouming), but still no one can call me and can not receive any messages. Because of this I can not even register in Vodafone site.

I decide to remove the card so a friend of mine in Germany try to use it, just to see if it works. But now when I try yo open eSim Assistant on my TicWatch just got a message "eSim status abnormal, please restart you watch" and that is all. I restart and then same happen. At the end I can not remove the eSim from the watch. It can not be removed even after reset the watch.

I tried to connect Vodafone for help, but I always meet Tobi :D, it can not help me, but do not allow me to contact real people.

Can someone here help me?

Thanks and Best Regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

This is where you need to ask this question @miroslavs_p Vodafone Germany Community 

You have asked the question on the UK Community and you won't be able to get any help here.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

AnnS

This is where you need to ask this question @miroslavs_p Vodafone Germany Community 

You have asked the question on the UK Community and you won't be able to get any help here.

Unfortunately I can not register in DE forum, because they want German number for verification SMS, and my sim stuck into the watch.

So if someone here have experience at least with TicWatch would be great!

Regards!

Sorry to bother you. Can you tell me if @miroslavs_p found a solution to the problem? Thank you.

ItalianUser

Hey

Did you find by chance a solution?

Thank you.

ItalianUser

Hey. Did you find by chance a solution? Thank you.

Not yet. Tobi is useless :Smiling: and there is no one to tell me. I can not replace it. Looks like there is no more option to get new eSim, but physical card.

The card is still stuck in my watch. It is interesting it works sometimes. I was able to send a SMS several days ago :Smiling:

The problem is the eSim assistant of the wear os. I cannot make it work. And the hard reset option doesn't work, i cannot  make the watch boot in recovery mode so i can wipe data/factory reset.

Does your Ticwatch boot in recovery. I mean if you turn it off and then start it with both buttons pressed for a while, does the recovery screen show up?

It can load in recovery. What have to do next?