Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S20 Ultra original click and collect from store orders

Elliebopper
3: Seeker

Hello

I know there have been quite a few threads regarding the S20 Ultra so apologies in advance.

I originally pre-ordered on 2nd March with collect from store as my delivery option. Delivery date was meant to be 31st March. Following on from store closures, I received an email (hoping others did too) that the customer care team will be working their way through phoning customers to confirm home addresses to send orders on.

Has anyone had any such phone call or any update on delivery times?

It seems that people who have pre-ordered directly from Samsung are now getting theirs delivered (I know Vodafone stock is different but shows movement from Samsung directly).

Without being able to track anymore it's pretty frustrating.

I know it's only a phone but I've looking forward to it nonetheless with everything going on. Thanks 

11 REPLIES 11

Mikeybe

I pre ordered on the 29th had an email on the 25th saying as mine was down for store collection it would be sent to my home address. My order was cancelled and no new order was put in place my order just showed as cancelled. Had to make a new order this morning and now it says back order. I believe I have been sent to the back of the queue so to speak. 

I would contact vodafone to make sure this hasn't happened to you. I'm not very pleased that I'm now going to have to wait god knows how long

I'm sorry this happened to you 😢. I phoned 191 a few days ago and they basically said the same as the email and assured me that I still had my place in the queue. I very much think that the same has happened to me.

I've contacted the Facebook team but I'm very doubtful. 🙄

When I made a new order this morning I managed to get 150 worth of credit so I could purchase the ear buds myself. As I lost out on the pre order promotion. So try get the same deal if your in the same situation.

Best of luck let us know how you get on

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I think your going to need to contact customer services on 191 or Live Chat to get an update @Elliebopper  but be patient as they are really busy so the waiting times can reflect that.

That or try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

This is a similar thread 》Android/S20-ultra-order. 

🌈  Stay Safe. 🌈

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you for the info 👍. I had contacted 191 a few days ago but they basically told me the same thing the email did and rest assured that I've not lost my place in queue.

Facebook contacted so we'll see. I'll update when I know more. 

So essentially the same thing has happened to me even though notes on my account say otherwise 😔

Had to go via the upgrades team to get another order put through which I subsequently cancelled because the webstore offer a 10% discount on the plan I wanted. Then had to contact the complaints team to raise the issue of no buds through no fault of my own. Getting a call back next week. Hopefully the handset might have arrived by then 🙄

I thought that would be the case. Must have happened to everyone with a store collection. I thought it might be quicker collecting from store. How wrong was I 😂😂

Mine was collected by dpd today estimated delivery is the 14th so tuesday

Thank you for updating 👍. I've had a few issues with orders. Mine is still on back order. Fingers crossed yours arrives on Tuesday 🤞