Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

STILL NO SAMSUNG FOLD 3

Annoyed66
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Any one know when the Samsung fold 3 will be in stock. Been waiting ages now and the customer service is so rubbish, its impossible to speak to a human. 

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

On the Vodafone Online Shop page here https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/phones/pay-monthly-contracts/samsung/galaxy-z-fold3 it says 1 to 2 weeks for new orders however as your order is raised you should be in line already.

As this needs account access please persevere by calling 191 or use Live Chat for a status update @Annoyed66 

I appreciate your wanting and wanting your phone ASAP. 

It is an awesome device.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

wharfedale66
7: Helper
7: Helper

I have just recently ordered the same handset on the morning of the 13th Dec, i was advised prior to ordering the handset had a backlog but should be delivered within 7-14 days.  Mind you it seems they may have received some stock as the sales page https://www.vodafone.co.uk/mobile/phones/pay-monthly-contracts/samsung/galaxy-z-fold3 now shows 4-6 working days for delivery.  Whilst my order is very recent,  I would assume they would be fulfilling orders already placed like yours as a priority (well I would assume they would anyway!)

Hopefully you should receive it very soon.

I ordered mine in the 06/12 and was told yesterday that they had been dispatched from the Vodafone warehouse to DPD, but they are delays with DPD dispatching them to customers.

Okay, I've not heard anything on my order yet and I am coming up to 2 weeks tomorrow.

Not had any updates from Vodafone or DPD, so doubt I'll get it before next week.

Whilst I haven't waited as long as you have for delivery, I did receive this from voda this morning regarding stock issues from Samsung (i ordered my Samsung Fold 3 & smartwatch on the 14th Dec) .. Edit - actually just noticed this relates to the actual smartwatch not the handset 

@Annoyed66 wrote:

Okay, I've not heard anything on my order yet and I am coming up to 2 weeks tomorrow.

Not had any updates from Vodafone or DPD, so doubt I'll get it before next week.

Screenshot_2021-12-17-17-50-47-72_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg