Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S20 Display

EvilSmoothie
4: Newbie

Hello,

Do you know when you are likely to have the new Samsung S20 range on display in your stores? I would like to take a look and have a play with one before committing to an order.

Thanks

ES

6 REPLIES 6

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @EvilSmoothie 

I would doubt any of the networks stocking the S20 range would be able to have the phone in stores on display until the range has been released on the 13th March.  At the moment you are able to pre order here Samsung S20 pre order .

By pre ordering you may be lucky and get the phone a little cheaper than waiting until release day. 

BandOfBrothers

@EvilSmoothie 

Try Carphone Warehouse or if you have one a Samsung Experience Store.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

No Samsungs store in my town sadly. Happy to head to a Carphone Warehouse however. Do you know if they have have started putting them on display yet, or is it just a suggestion? 

Just a suggestion as Carphone Warehouse have been known to be faster at having working retail models on display @EvilSmoothie 

Other options are to check out YouTube videos as some get pre release models from Samsung.

Appreciate you may want to get your hands on one to try out.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @EvilSmoothie 

Unless you are desperate to get the phone on release date you will be able to get a demonstration in a store after release, also waiting until after the mad rush on release day gives Samsung time to sort out any software faults.

With the benefit of preordering, as well as getting the device a little cheaper and some freebees that come with preordering, you will have 14 days upon receipt to try the phone on the Vodafone network at your leisure, if you are not happy with the phone performance, you will then be in a position to make a return to the point of sale.

So having it on day one doesn't matter too much. That said I can trade my s10+ in for good value right now and if I pre order I will get a free set of wireless galaxy buds.

Therefore i would want to pre order it and want to decide before so i can sort out cashing in my device before the value plummets