cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Messages not going through on Samsung Galaxy A54 phone...

BountyBar68
3: Seeker

My Vodafone messages on my new Galaxy Samsung A54 5G are not going through(?)

I'm getting a '0' error message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

It's always worth asking the question on the forum search facility at the top of the page where there may be previous discussions @BountyBar68 , there may be something helpful on this thread can't send message with vodafone error 0 - Community home. 

The message centre number is +447785016005. If you are using a message application, change it to Vodafone's message app, also make sure you are not using Google chat.  Work through your message settings, if everything is correct you shouldn't have any problems with messaging.  Please refer to device guides here Samsung A54 5G device guides 

If you continue to have problems try the SIM in your old phone, this will rule out a SIM issue.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS

It's always worth asking the question on the forum search facility at the top of the page where there may be previous discussions @BountyBar68 , there may be something helpful on this thread can't send message with vodafone error 0 - Community home. 

The message centre number is +447785016005. If you are using a message application, change it to Vodafone's message app, also make sure you are not using Google chat.  Work through your message settings, if everything is correct you shouldn't have any problems with messaging.  Please refer to device guides here Samsung A54 5G device guides 

If you continue to have problems try the SIM in your old phone, this will rule out a SIM issue.

Um, I followed instructions for messaging on the link you posted and then realized that the link applied to Vodafone users in the U.K.  I am in Australia.  I will need to re-enter the information for Vodafone Australia.  Would you have the Samsung A54 link with Vodafone Australia information by any chance, please?  (p.s. That website had fantastically clear instructions, too..)

AnnS

Can't help you here @BountyBar68. Your question is for Vodafone Australia.

BountyBar68

Yep, thanks.