Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Display Issue

Ana_Grace
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and have been mostly satisfied with its performance. However, I've encountered an issue with the display that has been bothering me.Occasionally, the screen flickers and displays random lines, especially when I'm using certain applications or switching between them. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, it's quite frustrating. I've tried adjusting the display settings and even performed a factory reset, but the problem persists.Has anyone else experienced a similar issue with their Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra? If so, could you please share any solutions or recommendations you may have? I'd greatly appreciate any help in resolving this problem.

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

There are some threads on Samsung Community about S23 screen issues @Ana_Grace  and it would be worth completing a search on Samsung Community to see if there is anything to help. 

It's an expensive device you don't want problems when you first get the phone and the advise is to request a replacement, Vodafone give 30 days to return a faulty device on this link Returns     Vodafone offer a 24 month warranty on devices for manufacturing defects.  

If the device is outside the 30 day return period for faults, follow the repairs process How do I book my device in for a repair? | Vodafone UK

You would also have the option  of taking the phone directly to Samsung for a repair.