Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

UNLOCK of Honor Lite 50 (on Vodafone) needed

collinsc
4: Newbie

Hi

My wife's Honor Lite 50 phone is saying she has entered the wrong passcode, despite her being confident she has entered the correct code.

How can we go about unlocking this?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Ok @collinsc 

So as this is a security protocol that's in place to protect the phone as I mentioned I'd suggest to speak with the manufacturer to see if they can also suggest options.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers

Is this like a 4 digit pass code to be able to unlock the phone to use it normally @collinsc   ?

hardreset.info/devices/honor/honor-50-se/faq/faq/i-have-forgotten-the-screen-lock-code-what-should-i... 

And

https://unlockjournal.com/honor-50-lite/ and https://unlockresetpassword.com/hard-reset-unlock-honor-50-lite-forgot-password-pattern-unlock/ 

May help if so.

Current Phone  >

thanks for helping

it is a 6 digit code. my wife swears blind she hasnt changed it - she used it about 3 hrs ago no problem

also it is saying that fingerprint has been suspended

her phone won't allow for anything like "google security questions" or “Forgot PIN/Password”

collinsc
4: Newbie

I have another thread open re my wifes locked phone ( UNLOCK of Honor Lite 50 (on Vodafone) needed)

I have done some googling and found a tool called "dr.fone" which for a fee will help to unlock... has anyone used this before? any feedback?

are there any free alternatives?

thanks

BandOfBrothers

May I ask what are you trying to achieve exactly @collinsc  [ I know understand from your replies. ]

i.e 

From what I can see Dr. Fone is an app for iOS and Android users to rescue lost data and manage files stored on the device.

The unlock pin code is in place for a reason to safeguard a person's phone and stored information and isn't meant to be circumvented. 

Current Phone  >

Perhaps have a word with the phone manufacturer and or look for a dedicated forum for like minded users of that phone @collinsc 

Current Phone  >

Trying to bypass/reset her passcode so she can get in

BandOfBrothers

Ok @collinsc 

So as this is a security protocol that's in place to protect the phone as I mentioned I'd suggest to speak with the manufacturer to see if they can also suggest options.

Current Phone  >

My wife who was adamant she entered the correct passcode has just remembered she changed it !

Thanks everyone for the advice though - appreciated.

I'm off to another forum to find out how she can best back it up for next time!

P.S.

For any future reading of this post, Honor said it would have to be factory reset:

"In order to do the reset, you will have to long press the power button and the volume up button "