Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Ultrahub and mobile printing

HAT
2: Seeker

Since installing the ultra hub and setting up the new network, The Samsung C480FW is succesfully linked to the network and I am able to print from both laptops.

We are unable to print (through the network) from android device with the message coming up "the printer isn't available right now".

We can print Wi-Fi direct however this is not elegant or that practicable long term.

I have tried many solutions found on the internet without success. I would like to discuss long term solutions.

1 REPLY 1

allena

@HATpoly clinic wrote:

Since installing the ultra hub and setting up the new network, The Samsung C480FW is succesfully linked to the network and I am able to print from both laptops.

We are unable to print (through the network) from android device with the message coming up "the printer isn't available right now".

We can print Wi-Fi direct however this is not elegant or that practicable long term.

I have tried many solutions found on the internet without success. I would like to discuss long term solutions.

Since setting up the new network with the ultra hub, the Samsung C480FW printer is working fine with both laptops, but we're encountering issues printing from Android devices. We get a message saying "the printer isn't available right now," although Wi-Fi Direct works as a temporary solution.

I’ve tried various solutions from online resources without success. I’d appreciate any advice on long-term solutions to resolve this issue and ensure stable printing from Android devices.