Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

16mb in 1 minute

O2alltheway
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Please someone advise me how it's possible I've been billed £120 for using less than 60 seconds worth of data which Vodafone have said has amounted to 16mb?
11 REPLIES 11

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @O2alltheway

Hopefully things will be put right for you but it will be the Communications Ombudsman you will need.

Any approach to the Ombudsman too soon will only be met with a request for you to try and solve the issue direct with Vodafone and if you reach deadlock, the Ombudsman will then arbitrate on your behalf.

If this is a data charge it will be incorrect.  If you run out of data, you are charged £6.50 for an extra 250 mb data outside of your allowance. Vodafone also text you to know when you are close to the limit.  If your contract was purchased after 5th May 2016 there is also the data cap which will be enabled on your account.

Further information on the data cap below.

Data Capping

Give the Team time to get to the thread, they will be in a position to find out exactly what has happened.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@O2alltheway If you wish to contact our team directly, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.