Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

2 numbers1 sim

jillio
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is it possible to have 2 numbers and 1 sim?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nabs
17: Community Champion

@jillio Ah I see. There are a number of dual SIM enabled phones on the market that would allow 2 different sim cards to be used within a single device. There are also products like Vodafone One Net that create a virtual number which would give the impression of 2 (or more) different numbers to the same phone, either of these could possibly be what you overheard the man talking about?

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

Short answe is.....

No. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Nabs

@jillio What is it you are trying to achieve?

I was asking for my husband as he has a personal mobile with vodaphone and also a work one.  I overheard a man on a train saying he has bith numbers on the same phone!!

BandOfBrothers

I heard some time ago that some specific business contracts on other networks used to allow this. 

There are duel sim phones. 

I have my my number on a nano sim so I can use plastic SIM card adapters so it can fit into other phones. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Nabs

@jillio Ah I see. There are a number of dual SIM enabled phones on the market that would allow 2 different sim cards to be used within a single device. There are also products like Vodafone One Net that create a virtual number which would give the impression of 2 (or more) different numbers to the same phone, either of these could possibly be what you overheard the man talking about?

Thanks very much everyone, much appreciated.  All answered much quicker than trying to start an online chat or when I called and got thousands of different options that didn't fir my enquiry 🙂