Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Billing Profile Under Maintenance for 4 months straight

Emmak131313
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

Has anyone else had their billing profile under maintenace for the last 4 months, had their direct debit cancelled and as a result no longer have a credit rating above 10?!?!

Please help!!!

9 REPLIES 9

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Emmak131313

If there was a problem with your direct debit, the onus is still on you as the customer to keep the account up to date by making a manual payment.  This can be done by calling the automated payment service on 56677.

Where an account log in issue is concerned, the first thing to try is always having a clear out of your cookies and cache, very often this solves the problem.

The account log in and direct debit issues can quickly be sorted by Live Chat.  If you log on, they will be able to reset your account and make sure the direct debit mandate is submitted to the bank.

It might be worth mentioning, that if the direct debit is successfully set up, the first payment will need to be made manually.  It might also be worth contacting your bank, banks can be a bit concerned setting up a direct debit for a mobile phone company.

No sorry, my billing profile is completely down, as in when I call the automated payment service it says my bill is under maintenance. When i ring up, they can't get onto my profile.. I haven't had a bill in 4 months, and I have a back log where they cancelled my direct debit without my permission. 

Nobody at Vodafone can tell me when this issue is going to be resolved, so I was wondering if anyone else has had the same issue. Vodafone have pretty much ruined my life this year. I can't buy a house because of this and have been saving for years.

AnnS

Hi @Emmak131313

That doesn't sound good.  Vodafone should have got this sorted for you.

Wait for the Team here on the forum to get to the thread, lets get you some help here.

Yeah thats what I was hoping. I've gone through every route possible, Ombudsman, small claim courts, direct to managers etc. This is my last chance before i physically go to the HQ in Newbury and demand to speak to the list of people I know work in customer relations there!

Thanks for your help!

Hi @Emmak131313

I can certainly see why you would be upset and frustrated at your current situation. 

This eforum is owned and monitored by Vodafone U.K. We have members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name. All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Why was your Direct debit cancelled ?

This is a help guide I have written which explains which department to ask your case to be referred to - i.e 'Vodafone Credit File Support Team' - and how to add a 'Notice of Correction' via Experian. It is Free to add the Notice of Correction. This gives you the tools to add notes on your Credit File to explain why the Default is showing.

Default-on-your-Credit-File-and How-to-add-a-Notice-of-Correction.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Great, thank you so much!

You're welcome @Emmak131313

I Was editing my response as you posted. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Emmak131313

You are Welcome.  

Don't worry.  When the Team get to your post they will address everything and get your account working the way it should be. Just give them a while to get to the thread.

In the meantime, make sure your PM's are turned on.  When you receive the PM, you need to follow the instructions, you don 't reply to the PM. 

Hi @Emmak131313,

I'm sending you a private message so that we can get this sorted.

Thanks, 

Meg-B