Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DISRESPECT!!!

alesgarcia81
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, Morning.

Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail, I will try to make it short, my name is Alexandre Janeiro Matos (MOD EDIT: personal information removed).

I’ve just moved to London 2 months ago and I’ve bought a pay as you go Vodafone SIM card, after a while a decided to change it for a monthly plan, so I went to the store (10 Fenchurch St, London EC3M 3BE).

Kin Quan, the store sales person, presented to me all the different plans when I’ve decided to get the 20GB, 20 pounds, plan. He said to me that would be easier for him to sign me as a business account, here is the first issue, because the APP doesn’t work for business account.

After 3 weeks using it perfectly I run out of data and as the app doesn’t work I’ve decided to call to see if it was a problem or if I achieved my limit 20GB. During the call the assistant said that I overachieved the limit and I’ve been charged for every MB exceed, and after exceeding it several times Vodafone blocked it and to get my data released again I needed to pay the outstanding value of 400 pounds. She also explained to me that happened because I didn’t cap off my account at the limit of 20GB and that could be done. I said to her that Kin didn’t explained that to me and he set my account as a business and doing that I didn’t have visibility of my balance, even though she said that I needed to pay 400 pounds.

After that I called again and again, with no success, and the assistant said that I needed to go to the store and talk to Kin. So, I went to the store, explained everything and Kin said that he would try to help me. At that time was around 1 week without data and calls. I said to Kin that I was going to Portugal the next day and I needed data and calls during this trip. In Portugal without data and calls I’ve received an e-mail from Kin saying that he spoke to his manager and she couldn’t help me, and he advise me to call Customer service 03333040191.

When I was back from Portugal I’ve called several times to Vodafone explaining everything and meanwhile I cancelled my direct debit to avoid Vodafone of charging me 400 pounds, at that time I didn’t know that it was really bad for my credit history. After 2 weeks without data and calls, during a call Vodafone realized that Kin was not allowed to set my as a business account and he must have said to me about the cap in my account. Vodafone apologized and said that They would get rid off the 400 pounds and in 24 hours I would have my data and calls back.

In the next day my calls were back but nothing regarding my data. So, it being more than 3 weeks since than…I am calling Vodafone every day, I chatted online to advisors and I went to the store several times and I am still without data.

During the many calls I tried everything (APN, SIM OFF, SIM IN, TURN ON, TURN OFF), Vodafone refreshed my account, I was told to wait 24hours, 48 hours. Different people apologized, They also said that would follow my case until the end and They also swore that They would call me in the next day, THAT NEVER HAPPEN!!! A senior advisor called and said that I didn’t need to call again, that my case has been escalated and They will fix it, again THAT NEVER HAPPEN, NOBODY CALLED ME!!!

I was really ##~## off, I’ve decided to go to the store..I explained everything for the 30 time for Syed, the sales person, he tried everything that I’ve tried before…He swapped his sim card with me and My sim card didn’t work in his phone and his SIM card worked in my phone.

Well, he called Vodafone in my behalf and the guy said that would fixed it and he was going to call me the next day…again, THAT NEVER HAPPEN! The next day I went back to the store, talked to Syed, he called again and my case has been escalated again. The Vodafone guy said that I had 2 cases open in my account and he advised Syed and me to don’t call again because it will screw their customer service numbers, ##~##!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

So, it being almost 1 month without data…more than 20 calls, a lot of store visits, everyone knows me there…2 cases opened…a lot of promises of calling me the next day…a lot of promises that I would be rewarded…a lot of stress caused of this lack of data, as I don’t know how to get in some places…as I don’t have wifi in my apartment so far I can not talk to my family and friends…I am loosing time, money because of that!!!

It is being a really disrespect to me and I would like to know if you are going to fix it or not and how you are going to compensate me for all of this stress!!!

Just FYI, I've emailed the CEO and directos of Vodafone!!!

Alex

MOD EDIT: personal information removed

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@alesgarcia81 Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, this is disappointing to hear. 

So we can look into this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team.