Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Enlighten me on my delivery.

Ianfraser555
3: Seeker
Preordered 7 plus matte black 128gb,was told Monday delivery, and there were thousands in stock apparently!! Monday delivery didn't happen, then was told from one agent it just wasn't coming with no more info, second agent said Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday, then get the automated text "we'll be in touch in three days".

Other networks seem to be giving more info to their customers regarding a time frame of when their order will be delivered, or are managing to get orders out.

Am I going to have to wait 6-8 weeks? I planned on leaving Vodafone but ended up staying and giving the network the benefit of the doubt. But I'm just very disappointed, and want the phone I was told I could have on a certain day.

Ian
7 REPLIES 7

redpages
17: Community Champion

I think it's the norm with an iPhone launch, I've seen it on other networks and went through similar when I ordered a 6 Plus a few years ago. In the end my wait was about three weeks.

I found the best bet was to use the online order tracker rather than keep calling customer services, here

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

BandOfBrothers

Hi

Appreciate the frustration you must be feeling over this. 

Many moons ago it took me 2 weeks to get hold of an iPhone 5s. I buy direct from Apple. 

I agree communication is Key. 

I hope you receive yours soon. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Retired-Viki_R
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Ianfraser555

We apologise for the inconvenience caused in waiting for your delivery however, these devices are in extremely high demand and we're currently awaiting more stock.

We're working alongside Apple to ensure you get your device as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience during this time.

Thanks,

Viki

Viki, so what is it that Vodafone are doing with Apple then? Other networks and stores have them IN STOCK, so I'd like to know exactly what it is that Vodafone is doing with Apple. Whatever it is isn't working. Can you find out? That would be great thanks. 

Hi @waltdisnae

We're working alongside Apple, to ensure that our customers are getting the devices they've ordered as fast as we can. I appreciate your frustration regarding this and keeping our customers waiting is certainly something we didn't want to happen. 

Please be assured that even though we cannot give you specifics, there's much more going on behind the scenes to ensure you receive your phone ASAP.

Cara

Cara, as a paying customer I'm not satisfied with that. Vodafone have made a promise and failed to fulfil that. I would like to know what is being done, other networks have been capable of providing this information, it seems strange that Vodafone won't. It isn't as fast as you can as if I had ordered elsewhere I would have it now. I chose Vodafone based o their promise to deliver. Vodafone can give specifics they are just choosing not to. 

Do do you have any comment on the fact orders placed later than mine for the same exact handset have already been delivered while I have heard anything? 

Ianfraser555
@cara_B working behind the scenes? Hahaha did they teach you that phrase in management school hahahahahah