Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy Note 7 Pre-Order issues

GrumGrum
4: Newbie

Hi all 

First post here! trying to find out more about my Note 7 Pre-order as ive not heard anything since the initial order.

Has anyone had confirmation they will be getting it on the 30/8?

Tried chat and 191 both saying different things as is in store. Also the tracking is not working yet because it is a pre-order.

I know there are some supply issues but I will need to amend delivery address if im not getting it on the tuesday and obviously dont have much time to change anything.

any help would be appricated.

571 REPLIES 571

marra2
That's terrible, it really does prove it's the luck of the drawer who you speak to.
Finally getting my s7 edge tomorrow hopefully as it's showing in the DPD app at last, my 3rd order of this phone.

Can I just ask, for those that have had to order multiple times either the Note7 or a replacement, was this as a result of your order not being processed by someone at an Irish call centre?

I'm just trying to gauge the general consensus of peoples experineces because, and maybe I'm reading too much into it but, two of the pre-orders that didn't initially register of my own Note7 & the susbsequent replacement S7 Edge upgrade were unsuccessfully processed by people with Irish accents.

It's the people from Vodafone with I presume Indian accents have been the people that have been resolving the issues as a result of the non-orders for me.

I'm just curious to know if there's a pattern. Clearly there's a failure in the system at Vodafone if orders are not being successfully logged & processed. It's peeing customers off & costing Vodafone business because I've had enough.

marra2
My 2nd order for s7 edge was Irish bloke ,that never happened,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm curious to know if there's a pattern. If Vodafone aren't aware of it already, maybe there's a fundamental flaw in the system or software being used by the Irish based call centre.

So has everyone been contacted by Vodafone regarding changing the order to something else? I've heard nothing from them at all...

Nope, I had to ring them for myself & as you can read from my previous posts, you can see just how well that's gone.

Yeah... I think my live chat total now stands at ~6 hours (but gave up on that after the end of September), and spent another 2 hours at least on the phone to various teams, so I'm not keen on wasting more of my time talking to people who don't have a clue!

GrumGrum
Hi Woogy

My initial note 7 order was by an Irish bloke who did my order and I was one of the few who got on the 30th but they did order the wrong colour.

I have since removed that mobile account from Vodafone. I need to speak to the customer complaints team when I return from my travels.

I'm just at my wits end with this company.

I tried to place an order for an upgrade & a tablet Friday. Saturday they said they couldn't honour either order as they'd be in the red.

Just now I received an email & a text from DPD to expect a delivery but, I don't know what for.

So, I ring them up & the lady tells me it's for a tablet but, it's not the correct colour.

She also confirmed that she can't do the deal on the S7 Edge too for the same reasons & said it's the system that will automatically reject orders despite staff arranging terms on orders for customers & customers accepting them.

I said no phone, no tablet. It's the wrong colour anyway. I told her I'd reject the orrder at the door.

I kid you not, two minutes later I get an email & a text from Vodafone claiming I'd changed my address to somewhere up in St Helens...

I live in Bucks!

I can't believe this company. What's going on? Enough is enough.

GrumGrum
Don't blame you I need to check my cc and account when I get back to see of they have refunded me a month later!

Would be removing my other line if I didn't just upgrade it!