Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HTC mini 2 - always breaking

cascar
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I changed to the HTC one mini 2 in late November 2014. By January 2015 it was constantly coming up with error messages and freezing on the start up screen and had been back to the vodafone shop at least 3 times to be fixed. It finally got sent away and i was sent a replacement phone. A month later, this phone begins to play up as well and have been in the vodafone shop 3 or 4 more times, and was in the shop today as i can no longer sync any of my accounts meaning i have no contacts in my phone or anything else. And some of my apps have stopped working or disappeared all together, including my clock, internet and calender. When i went in, i was told to come on this and see if i can get any answers and that i should be able to switch phones to a toatlly different brand/model as this one is proving to be utterly useless and unfunctional. It's really infuriating as i have had this phone for around 6 or 7 months and has been in repairs for a whole month and problematic or unfunctional for at least 2-3 months. Also, have tried software updating as it is stuck on a pretty old version of software but it won't even give me the option to do so...

41 REPLIES 41

matt_085
4: Newbie
Pauljeff, did you get a response? My replacement mini 2 is now showing the usual terminal signs - i would be interested in knowing so I can consider what to do when it expires again.

Hi.  Yes, Vodafone finally said I could change my phone, so I now have a Samsung phone.  It took the complaint letter and an email to the ceo to chase them up before it happened.