Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

HU5 - Hull

Esspeecy
1: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

In my house, and wherever the signal drops from 4G to 3G

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

HU5 3HN

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

My work phone also uses Vodafone and the issues are exactly the same.

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

Signal drops, Netflix buffers, 20% to 40% signal strength according to Mobile WiFi Monitor, connected devices think they are on WiFi but have no data coming in or out, dongle resets on an almost daily basis

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

4G is patchy at best, 3G and 2G have no data at all, only seem to get anything on 4G

6) When did you first notice this issue?

When I moved to this area within the last 2 weeks, Vodafone coverage checker shows full strength indoors and outdoors!!

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Permanent in this area or areas with just 3G or 2G

2 REPLIES 2

MobileNinja
13: Advanced Member

When did you move to the area? 2 weeks ago, 1 day ago, 6 months ago?

Vodafone need to know how long you've had the issue for to see if there are any recent faults.

If I've helped you, please click Thanks

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Esspeecy It looks like your local site (33151) is having a few issues at the moment.

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.